TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Question: Favorite travel links? pls (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140808)

Jamie[_3_] June 29th, 2008 05:14 AM

Question: Favorite travel links? pls

Hi
Just curious what your favorite sites are?

Mine are
www.airfarewatchdog.com
www.cheapair.com
www.kayak.com

Thank you!

JJ

Brian K[_2_] June 29th, 2008 07:06 PM

On 6/29/2008 12:14 AM Jamie plucked Senior Frog's Magic Twanger and said:
Hi
Just curious what your favorite sites are?

Mine are
www.airfarewatchdog.com
www.cheapair.com
www.kayak.com

Thank you!

JJ

Dogster, Cnet, Cruise Mates., Atlantis Cruise and Events., Travel
Channel dot com, Animal Planet dot com you gotta love those Meercat
Manor story's and It's either the dog or me! featuring expert trainer
Victoria Stillwell. That canine dominatrix outfit she wears is so
British. Little known fact, even Queen Victoria had her kinks.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

travelworldvideos June 29th, 2008 07:27 PM

Question: Favorite travel links? pls

This is the official google maps site, with a customized map into my
FREE travel videos site:

http://tinyurl.com/5wjqqg

and this is the site itself:

http://travelworldvideos.googlepages...vids#HKPandas1

On Jun 29, 8:42 am, Reece wrote:
Jamie wrote:
Hi
Just curious what your favorite sites are?

Mine are
www.airfarewatchdog.com
www.cheapair.com
www.kayak.com

Thank you!

JJ

I like farecast.com

Jamie[_3_] June 30th, 2008 01:57 AM

Question: Favorite travel links? pls

travelworldvideos wrote in

..com:

into my FREE travel videos

Not looking for videos.

Thanks

Bbrent t June 30th, 2008 02:21 AM

Question: Favorite travel links? pls

"Jamie" wrote in message
anews.com...
Hi
Just curious what your favorite sites are?

Mine are
www.airfarewatchdog.com
www.cheapair.com
www.kayak.com

Thank you!

JJ

Here are a few I like to read on occasion

http://www.onebag.com/link.html

Wi-Fi Hotspot Finder
The World Clock

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/travel_links/

And
http://www.maxablog.com/2007/01/rudys_favorite_.html

I'd like to find more like yours.

Thanks Jamie

Goomba June 30th, 2008 06:52 AM

Jamie wrote:
Hi
Just curious what your favorite sites are?

http://www.seatguru.com/

TEP June 30th, 2008 11:49 AM

"Jamie" wrote in message
anews.com...
Hi
Just curious what your favorite sites are?

For a fairly comprehensive list, go to
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=518767

Rosalie B. June 30th, 2008 12:50 PM

Question: Favorite travel links? pls

"Jamie" wrote in message
tanews.com...
Hi
Just curious what your favorite sites are?

There is information on a great many places on Virtual Tourist. My
base page my travels is at
http://www12.virtualtourist.com/m/4a9c6/

",,an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered."
G. K. Chesterton

- Bobb -[_2_] June 30th, 2008 01:35 PM

"Jamie" wrote in message
anews.com...
Hi
Just curious what your favorite sites are?

Mine are
www.airfarewatchdog.com
www.cheapair.com
www.kayak.com

Thank you!

JJ

Do you want
"Travel Related Info " sites ( like info ABOUT the city)
or just transportation sites ?

Jr.[_4_] June 30th, 2008 02:20 PM

"- Bobb -" wrote in message

"Jamie" wrote in message
anews.com...
Hi
Just curious what your favorite sites are?

Mine are
www.airfarewatchdog.com
www.cheapair.com
www.kayak.com

Thank you!

JJ

Do you want
"Travel Related Info " sites ( like info ABOUT the city)
or just transportation sites ?

We like:

www.princess.com (our favorite line of course)
www.cheapair.com

and being a time-share owner as well a cruiser we also like

http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/
http://www.timeshareforums.com/index.php