TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Manzanillo Shore Excursions? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73467)

Bill September 4th, 2005 12:07 AM

Manzanillo Shore Excursions?

Will be in Manzanillo in October on HAL. Have never been there.
Any thoughts on shore excursions?
HAL offers:
Colima and Comala with lunch. 7 hours $69, worthwhile? Or...
City and Shopping. 3.5 hours $29
Beach and Shopping. 6.5 hours, $44
We might like to see Las Hadas and explore craft stores.
Or should we take a taxi or bus?
Bill

Hank Sniadoch September 6th, 2005 04:45 PM

What about some deep sea fishing ?? I hear it's pretty good there.