TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   US Airways is predatory. My advice: Do not fly on US Airways. (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=816)

Miguel Cruz September 9th, 2003 09:58 PM

US Airways is predatory. My advice: Do not fly on US Airways.

Ray Lozano wrote:
Our birth certificates had always been stored in our home files, but
my wife had placed them in safe deposit with the best of intentions
without my knowledge. My point is to demonstrate how US Airways
treated me when my wife and I made an honest mistake.

The fact that it's an honest mistake - without specific fraudulent intent -
has nothing to do with it. Do you think they would be able to tell the
Jamaican government that it was an honest mistake and then avoid paying
thousands of dollars in fines for having brought you there?

miguel