TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Favorite airline poll. (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=52974)

[email protected] December 16th, 2004 01:28 AM

Favorite airline poll.

I came acroos this airline poll on Yahoo toady @
http://www.forbes.com/business/2004/...ahoo&referrer=.
Oddly enough it seems, as though USAir is the favorite carrier of a
good portion of the people who took the poll.

Michael

ant December 18th, 2004 09:21 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
I came acroos this airline poll on Yahoo toady @
http://www.forbes.com/business/2004/...ahoo&referrer=.
Oddly enough it seems, as though USAir is the favorite carrier of a
good portion of the people who took the poll.

huh. I know one that won't be, unless they stack the vote: United.

ant

ant December 18th, 2004 09:21 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
I came acroos this airline poll on Yahoo toady @
http://www.forbes.com/business/2004/...ahoo&referrer=.
Oddly enough it seems, as though USAir is the favorite carrier of a
good portion of the people who took the poll.

huh. I know one that won't be, unless they stack the vote: United.

ant

I. Wilson Gittleman, M.D. December 20th, 2004 07:56 AM

The thread took too long to access.

Another poll stated:

Best scheduled airline: Singapore, followed by Emirates, Malaysia, BA,
and Virgin.

It listed the worst scheduled airline: Air India, followed by BWIA,
Aeroflot, Iberia and AirFrance.

"Iti is better to be vaguely right than precisely wrong.
--J. M. Keynes