TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Pictures of Ayers Rock (Uluru) in Australia Please (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=154367)

[email protected] June 7th, 2009 09:00 PM

Pictures of Ayers Rock (Uluru) in Australia Please

Pictures of Ayers Rock (Uluru) in Australia Please

Hi,

I am working on a new website www.AyersRock.biz and need pictures of
Ayers Rock (Uluru) and the Australian Outback. I have been to Ayers
Rock
a couple of times but no pics good enough for presentation.

Specifically, I am looking for striking and dramatic pictures.
Pictures of
a sunrise, sunset or rainstorm which highlight the Rocks changing
colors
will be interesting.

Please help me find Ayers Rock pictures. They must be your
pictures; please do not mail me links or search suggestions. If
your images are selected for use on www.AyersRock.biz , you will get
photo
credit and a link to your website.

Images to .