TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Air Marshals in crisis (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=184833)

Byker September 7th, 2019 08:27 PM

Air Marshals in crisis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

"If we can just make it to retirement in one piece"...

https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/1909...n_16x9_992.jpg

David Hartung[_2_] September 7th, 2019 09:03 PM

Air Marshals in crisis

On 9/7/2019 12:27 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

Links to YouTube are never acceptable for making a point in Usenet.

Byker September 8th, 2019 12:05 AM

Air Marshals in crisis

"David Hartung" wrote in message ...

On 9/7/2019 12:27 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

Links to YouTube are never acceptable for making a point in Usenet.

[yawn] X-Complaints-To: abuse(at)newshosting.com

Klaus Schadenfreude[_2_] September 8th, 2019 12:53 AM

Air Marshals in crisis

On 9/7/2019 4:05 PM, Byker wrote:
"David Hartung"Â* wrote in message ...
On 9/7/2019 12:27 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

Links to YouTube are never acceptable for making a point in Usenet.

[yawn] X-Complaints-To: abuse(at)newshosting.com

ByKKKer ****s himself up the ass again.

Ted[_4_] September 8th, 2019 11:07 AM

Air Marshals in crisis

On Sat, 7 Sep 2019 16:53:53 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
wrote:
On 9/7/2019 4:05 PM, Byker wrote:
"David Hartung"* wrote in message

On 9/7/2019 12:27 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

Links to YouTube are never acceptable for making a point in

Usenet.

[yawn] X-Complaints-To: abuse(at)newshosting.com

ByKKKer ****s himself up the ass again.

LOL

David Hartung[_3_] September 8th, 2019 12:09 PM

Air Marshals in crisis

On 9/7/19 3:03 PM, David Hartung wrote:
On 9/7/2019 12:27 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

Links to YouTube are never acceptable for making a point in Usenet.

It seems that they are to everyone but you.

David Hartung[_3_] September 8th, 2019 12:14 PM

Air Marshals in crisis

On 9/7/19 3:03 PM, David Hartung wrote:
On 9/7/2019 12:27 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

Links to YouTube are never acceptable for making a point in Usenet.

As distasteful as I find Rudy's hijacking of other people's names, every
once in a while that hijacking demonstrates a point. Both Edell and
Holman have gone out of their way for years to insult my intelligence,
and yet just now both of them fell for Rudy's juvenile use of my name.
So much for superior intellect.

Rudy Canoza[_4_] September 8th, 2019 12:25 PM

Air Marshals in crisis

On 9/8/2019 4:09 AM, David Hartung wrote:
On 9/7/19 3:03 PM, David Hartung wrote:
On 9/7/2019 12:27 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

Links to YouTube are never acceptable for making a point in Usenet.

It seems that they are

No.

On 9/8/2019 4:14 AM, David Hartung wrote:
On 9/7/19 3:03 PM, David Hartung wrote:
On 9/7/2019 12:27 PM, Byker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3D_s10i7A&t=13m41s

Links to YouTube are never acceptable for making a point in Usenet.

As distasteful as I find Rudy's hijacking of other people's names, every
once in a while that hijacking demonstrates a point. Both Edell and Holman
have gone out of their way for years to insult my intelligence

That's not hard to do.

Rudy Canoza[_4_] September 13th, 2019 10:21 PM

No - only to ****wits who are unable to articulate any thoughts of their own.