TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Internet Cafe Survey (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=133641)

messianic light March 18th, 2008 10:44 PM

Internet Cafe Survey

I have been an Internet Consultant since 1995, and in 1996 I thought
of a name for an Internet Cafe which I wrote on a piece of paper and
posted to myself, I found the letter the other week after 12 years and
I am now in the process of setting up an Internet Cafe in a cafe in my
hometown, my goal is to have one such Internet Cafe in every Capital
City in the world

I would just like to know how often you use Internet Cafes when
travelling?

and how much is charged, and whether you think that the current
charges are fair?

Thanks in advance