TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Any Cheap Flights San Francisco Bay Area to Reno? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=173991)

W October 18th, 2011 10:13 AM

Any Cheap Flights San Francisco Bay Area to Reno?

Are there any cheap flights that go from any airport in the San Francisco
Bay Area to Reno Taho International (RNO)? I remember a few years back
there was a Reno Air package that was something like $39 one-way. That
airline looks defunct and I'm seeing the cheapest rates at around $250.

SMS October 18th, 2011 05:04 PM

On 10/18/2011 2:13 AM, W wrote:
Are there any cheap flights that go from any airport in the San Francisco
Bay Area to Reno Taho International (RNO)? I remember a few years back
there was a Reno Air package that was something like $39 one-way. That
airline looks defunct and I'm seeing the cheapest rates at around $250.

Southwest goes there. The fares vary, but are as low as $59.