TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   GTAC2007 Ship Scores 100 (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103693)

Cal Ford January 10th, 2007 02:54 AM

GTAC2007 Ship Scores 100

To further reinforce that we GTAC participants are in for a great cruise I am
pleased to see the following reported in the trades:
*********

Oceania Cruises' Regatta has passed the U.S. Public Health inspection with a
perfect score of 100 points. The Regatta is one of only 14 vessels out of more
than 150 to achieve a perfect score during 2006. In 2007, the 684-passenger
Regatta will sail throughout Scandinavia and Russia, the Mediterranean, the
Caribbean and the Panama Canal, as well as a 26-day voyage to the Amazon that
sails round-trip from Miami. For more information, call 800-531-5658 or visit
www.OceaniaCruises.com.

*********
That 26 day really sounds interesting but there is only so much a guy can do in
a year, bummer.

Cal Ford
Lido Deck Cruises