TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   NRA Gunloon Offs Eight Fellow Merkins (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=126729)

Don Staples December 7th, 2007 08:28 PM

NRA Gunloon Offs Eight Fellow Merkins

"Dave Witmarsh" wrote in message
Nothing new he yet another retarded NRA member goes nuts with a gun
and blows away a few of his compatriots. Only eight? Friggin amateur
if you ask me ;)

http://tinyurl.com/2s9x3b

--
Hey Hey NRA
How many kids have you killed today?

Where do all you cross posting ass holes come from?

Eric Oyen - N7ZZT December 7th, 2007 10:23 PM

Don Staples wrote:

"Dave Witmarsh" wrote in message
Nothing new he yet another retarded NRA member goes nuts with a gun
and blows away a few of his compatriots. Only eight? Friggin amateur
if you ask me ;)

http://tinyurl.com/2s9x3b

--
Hey Hey NRA
How many kids have you killed today?

Where do all you cross posting ass holes come from?

I fond it rather interesting that he is dragging the NRA into this when they
clearly had nothing to do with the Nebraska mall shooting.

in fact, the gunman was not a member of the NRA and had only been recently
released from state custody (as a juvenile).

sooooo. I think he can take his comments and his shilling for gun control
inc and shove it!