TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Sinclairs Bondi (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=62804)

gilbert March 28th, 2005 02:35 PM

Sinclairs Bondi

Anyone know what this place is like?
http://www.sinclairsbondi.com.au/

TIA
Gilbert

Tom March 29th, 2005 02:16 AM

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:35:14 +0100, "gilbert" wrote:

http://www.sinclairsbondi.com.au/

Don't know the place, but the location is on the bus routes, both to
the beach and the city. Not sure about their claim of a short walk to
the beach, it is downhill there, and uphill back to the accommodation,
plan on a fifteen minute walk, unless you are fast walker.

Tom

www.poms.co.uk March 29th, 2005 09:49 AM

"Tom" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:35:14 +0100, "gilbert" wrote:

http://www.sinclairsbondi.com.au/

Don't know the place, but the location is on the bus routes, both to
the beach and the city. Not sure about their claim of a short walk to
the beach, it is downhill there, and uphill back to the accommodation,
plan on a fifteen minute walk, unless you are fast walker.

Tom

15 short walk minute walk is short ent it? :)

Australian Vodafone, Telstra, Virgin and Optus sim card bids starting at 99p
! Vodafone
Cards for sale from £6.99. Telstra sim cards for sale from £9.99
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimenta...lian-Sim-Cards

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimenta...tralian-Photos

Australian and NZ Forum - Upload and view your photos for free.
http://www.poms.co.uk/forum/index.php
Resister for free at
http://www.poms.co.uk/forum/register.php

http://www.poms.co.uk/austsraliansimcard.htm
http://www.simcard.me.uk/australian_sim_card.htm

gilbert March 29th, 2005 10:14 AM

"Tom" wrote in message
"gilbert" wrote:

http://www.sinclairsbondi.com.au/

Don't know the place, but the location is on the bus routes, both to
the beach and the city. Not sure about their claim of a short walk to
the beach, it is downhill there, and uphill back to the accommodation,
plan on a fifteen minute walk, unless you are fast walker.

Tom

Thanks for that.

I once asked a ticket collector how far it was to a particular shop:
'Oh, it's about a fifteen minute walk,' he said.
Without thinking I asked, 'How long will it take?'
'About ten minutes,' he replied.
:O)

Cheers
Gilbert

www.poms.co.uk March 29th, 2005 10:26 AM

"gilbert" wrote in message

"Tom" wrote in message
"gilbert" wrote:

http://www.sinclairsbondi.com.au/

Don't know the place, but the location is on the bus routes, both to
the beach and the city. Not sure about their claim of a short walk to
the beach, it is downhill there, and uphill back to the accommodation,
plan on a fifteen minute walk, unless you are fast walker.

Tom

Thanks for that.

I once asked a ticket collector how far it was to a particular shop:
'Oh, it's about a fifteen minute walk,' he said.
Without thinking I asked, 'How long will it take?'
'About ten minutes,' he replied.
:O)

Cheers
Gilbert