TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Can anyone recommend a hotel in Rembrantplein (Amsterdam)? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9757)

Sarah Banick September 11th, 2003 05:42 PM

Can anyone recommend a hotel in Rembrantplein (Amsterdam)?

The rooms are small and clean but I do not need a grand sized room
because most of my time is not spent in my room. Of the 4 different
stays in Amsterdam I liked this area best. There is also a hotel named
Asterik across the street it seemed nice but I haven't stayed there.

I've stayed in both Kap and Asterik -- they are both very similar, and I'd
stay in either one again. They are quiet, well run, and inexpensive.

Sarah