TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Tilt Train up to speed? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=57387)

Wheels January 23rd, 2005 10:08 AM

Tilt Train up to speed?

I'll be taking the train from Townsville to Cairns. I read that it
derailed in November. Are thay back to running it at normal speed or
what is its current status and how are the schedules affected?

Dave Proctor January 23rd, 2005 10:18 AM

On 23 Jan 2005 02:08:43 -0800, "Wheels" wrote:

I'll be taking the train from Townsville to Cairns. I read that it
derailed in November. Are thay back to running it at normal speed or
what is its current status and how are the schedules affected?

Good enough to post three times, eh?

Dave

=====

NSW Rural Fire Service - become a volunteer today.

http://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/