TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   LA (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=42475)

Lana September 15th, 2004 07:46 PM

LA

hello hello.
i plan to travel through california soon, and was wondering how safe is
fresno bus station. i heard la one is pretty nasty.
could someone recommend a deacent budget hotel in la, that would be in a
safe part of town but still close to at least some sightseeing places?
thanks,

PeterL September 15th, 2004 07:58 PM

"Lana" wrote in message
.. .
hello hello.
i plan to travel through california soon, and was wondering how safe is
fresno bus station. i heard la one is pretty nasty.

I know nothing about bus stations in Fresno (Greyhound, I presume?). But I
wouldn't be arriving late nights.

could someone recommend a deacent budget hotel in la, that would be in a
safe part of town but still close to at least some sightseeing places?

Check out the Santa Monica area. There is a hostel there that is pretty
decent.

thanks,

PeterL September 15th, 2004 07:58 PM

.. .