TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Golden Princess Telephone Number (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21815)

barbara s November 28th, 2003 02:48 AM

Golden Princess Telephone Number

Hi Does anyone know Golden Princess's telephone number I want to leave
it for my son just in case he needs to call me Thanks in advance
Barbara

Charles November 28th, 2003 03:49 AM

Golden Princess Telephone Number

In article ,
barbara s wrote:

Hi Does anyone know Golden Princess's telephone number I want to leave
it for my son just in case he needs to call me Thanks in advance

The phone numbers are in the Preparing for your Cruise booklet you
recieved with the pre-cruise documents (or will recieve if you just
booked).

--
Charles

Bob Hersey November 29th, 2003 01:22 AM

Golden Princess Telephone Number

Hello Barbara,

We just got our "Preparing For Your Cruise" booklet that Charles mentioned.
We are sailing Grand Princess 1-11-04. According to the book you can dial
1-900-Call Ship and give the operator Golden's call letter: ZCDA9 and ID
number: 331034410 or you may use your local operator with the same
information. When you get your booklet, look on page 5 for complete info.

Bob