TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Woman Airlifted From Cruise Ship! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21368)

Ray Goldenberg November 10th, 2003 04:33 PM

Woman Airlifted From Cruise Ship!

Hi Everyone,

I saw this Associate Press article on the KDSU web site and thought it
would be of interest.
http://www.kpua.net/news.php?id=834
If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are available on my
web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

E.k.R. November 10th, 2003 05:08 PM

Woman Airlifted From Cruise Ship!

Ray, I was actually looking for your previous post on HAL tipping (the full
press release), but I don't see it on you site. Do you happen to still have
it?

Thanks,
Ernie

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I saw this Associate Press article on the KDSU web site and thought it
would be of interest.
http://www.kpua.net/news.php?id=834
If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are available on my
web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Al Bundy November 10th, 2003 05:15 PM

Woman Airlifted From Cruise Ship!

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I saw this Associate Press article on the KDSU web site and thought it
would be of interest.
http://www.kpua.net/news.php?id=834

82 year old woman got no busniess on a ship in the first place.

Ray Goldenberg November 10th, 2003 05:40 PM

Woman Airlifted From Cruise Ship!

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:08:54 -0500, "E.k.R."
wrote:

Ray, I was actually looking for your previous post on HAL tipping (the full
press release), but I don't see it on you site. Do you happen to still have
it?

Hi Ernie,

I posted it here on r.t.cruises and in the "News" section of my web
site under the heading "Signature of Excellence" Initiative.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Ken Vonk November 10th, 2003 06:20 PM

Woman Airlifted From Cruise Ship!

It probably wasn't business. She was probably there for relaxation and
fun!!

Ken

"Al Bundy" don't email.me@all wrote in message

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I saw this Associate Press article on the KDSU web site and thought it
would be of interest.
http://www.kpua.net/news.php?id=834

82 year old woman got no busniess on a ship in the first place.

Noone November 10th, 2003 06:21 PM

Woman Airlifted From Cruise Ship!

Just remember that when you want to go cruising. You also don't have
business getting on a ship at your age either with your attitude.

"Al Bundy" don't email.me@all wrote in message

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I saw this Associate Press article on the KDSU web site and thought it
would be of interest.
http://www.kpua.net/news.php?id=834

82 year old woman got no busniess on a ship in the first place.

Tobie Gerbrandt November 10th, 2003 08:19 PM

Woman Airlifted From Cruise Ship!

PLONK!

"Al Bundy" don't email.me@all wrote in message

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I saw this Associate Press article on the KDSU web site and thought it
would be of interest.
http://www.kpua.net/news.php?id=834

82 year old woman got no busniess on a ship in the first place.

---

Nicholson's November 10th, 2003 11:29 PM

Al Bundy wrote:
82 year old woman got no busniess on a ship in the first place.

OH but you never saw my old mother. I can't keep up with her!!

She bikes 16 miles, 3 times a week, all summer long and swims laps all
winter long! We are taking her on her first cruise June of 2005 for my
sons wedding! Bet she will start snorkeling at 90.

Cheryl

Jeff H November 11th, 2003 12:09 AM

"Nicholson's" partially wrote in message

Bet she will start snorkeling at 90.

Cheryl

Wrong Cheryl,

I'll bet she wants to "Discover Scuba".

Jeff

Thomas Smith November 11th, 2003 02:53 AM

Woman Airlifted From Cruise Ship!

I was just on the Carnival Triumph where an 83 year old man turned out to be
the life of the party. That is a neat trick considering there were over 600
singles on board.

Tom Smith