TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ? Puerto Vallarta All-Inclusives For Singles (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27221)

Drew Shuller September 15th, 2003 05:30 PM

? Puerto Vallarta All-Inclusives For Singles

Keyboarder, this NG can be a little slow. I use
http://pub69.ezboard.com/btodopuertovallarta to get a lot of info about PV.

Drew

"keyboarder" wrote in message
. ..
Myself and three girlfriends are planning a trip to Puerto Vallarta
either the end of October or middle of November. I would like some
suggestions on where we should stay and what we should do in Puerto
Vallarta. We would like to keep the cost of the trip around $1000
Canadian each for our airfare and hotel. Thanks for the help.