TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   "Low fares take off" (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3936)

Mike May 24th, 2004 05:13 PM

"Low fares take off"

Low fares take off
Independence Air started selling tickets last week, the newest
competitor in the airline battle that is transforming Washington
Dulles International Airport.
at http://www.washtimes.com/specialrepo...0658-1433r.htm

Miguel Cruz May 25th, 2004 09:51 AM

"Low fares take off"

Mike wrote:
Low fares take off
Independence Air started selling tickets last week, the newest
competitor in the airline battle that is transforming Washington
Dulles International Airport.
at http://www.washtimes.com/specialrepo...0658-1433r.htm

The only things that are going to transform Washington Dulles International
Airport a

1) Getting the Metro to run out there.

2) Getting rid of the "mobile lounges" and finishing the tunnel already.

Until then, it remains the worst airport on planet Earth.

Thankfully, I've just used it for the last time ever (or at least until the
above two demands are met).

miguel

Olivers May 25th, 2004 10:02 PM

"Low fares take off"

Miguel Cruz extrapolated from data available...

Mike wrote:
Low fares take off
Independence Air started selling tickets last week, the newest
competitor in the airline battle that is transforming Washington
Dulles International Airport.
at http://www.washtimes.com/specialrepo...0658-1433r.htm

The only things that are going to transform Washington Dulles
International Airport a

1) Getting the Metro to run out there.

2) Getting rid of the "mobile lounges" and finishing the tunnel
already.

Until then, it remains the worst airport on planet Earth.

Thankfully, I've just used it for the last time ever (or at least
until the above two demands are met).

It certainly qualifies as among the least convenient for many of us who fly
in from the stcks to Babylon en la Potomac. Awkward, uncomfortable,
inaccessible, etc.. What more can you say?

TMO