TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Christmas (or the week before) in Hawaii questions (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=144072)

[email protected][_2_] September 14th, 2008 12:05 AM

Christmas (or the week before) in Hawaii questions

We only have time to hit two Islands each for a few days. We're
looking for upscale and interesting, as opposed to resorts, and
relatively free of children. Any thing that might fit the bill in
Kauai or Kona? We have ruled out Maui, as we hear it is like Fort
Lauderdale in terms of development (and we live in South Florida).
Should we have? Looking for great interesting food, sidetrips, rather
than water sports. Thanks in advance.