TravelBanter

-   Travel Marketplace (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   WANT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE WHEN YOU TRAVEL? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=39103)

Tom August 17th, 2004 10:23 PM

WANT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE WHEN YOU TRAVEL?

Check out www.TravelersMeet.com to connect with other adventurous travelers
and find a new friend, activity partner or travel companion for your next
trip.

TravelersMeet.com is a great way to meet the locals or other travelers in
the city you're visiting...to see the sights, have dinner, go out for a
night on the town...whatever!!

Sign up now for FREE and be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift
certificate.

Pierre B. August 19th, 2004 05:21 PM

That site doesn't work : I entered my profile but it's impossible after to
view or find any list of other members

"Tom" ha scritto nel messaggio
[...]

tomm88 August 30th, 2004 03:55 PM

If a search comes up empty...there is a link that displays where ALL
members reside or where they are traveling to.