TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Travelling with kids (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=48383)

Laura November 7th, 2004 05:11 AM

Travelling with kids

What's your favorite all inclusive resort when bringing the kids with
you? We went to Pebbles in Jamaica, which I really liked, but I'd
like to try somewhere different next time around.

Thanks,
Laura

Have fun. Be sexy. Go barefoot!
www.fancyfeetsandals.com

DrMoonman November 24th, 2004 12:35 AM

I like the Club Med resorts with a kid's club. They have the best kid's
programs. I am going to the Punta Cana resort in the Spring, 2005.

DrMoonman November 24th, 2004 12:35 AM

I like the Club Med resorts with a kid's club. They have the best kid's
programs. I am going to the Punta Cana resort in the Spring, 2005.

terryarmenta December 10th, 2004 12:52 AM

Top of the Line is Beaches.
Also, try Club Med in the Caribbean and Palace Resorts in Cancun.

terryarmenta December 10th, 2004 12:52 AM

Top of the Line is Beaches.
Also, try Club Med in the Caribbean and Palace Resorts in Cancun.

smrtypnts December 27th, 2004 03:42 PM

How was Pebbles in Jamaica, and which one did you do? If i remember
correctly from my research there's a couple of Pebbles in Jamaica, maybe
in Mo' Bay and
Negril.

Laura wrote:

What's your favorite all inclusive resort when bringing the kids with
you? We went to Pebbles in Jamaica, which I really liked, but I'd
like to try somewhere different next time around.

Thanks,
Laura

Have fun. Be sexy. Go barefoot!
www.fancyfeetsandals.com

Mike B. March 23rd, 2005 01:42 AM

Laura,
We did a family vacation to Franklyn D Resort near Ocho Rios. It was
nice
and relatively quiet. But as or kids get older, we are saving for something
more
on the lines of Club Med Ixtapa. Haven't been, but the web info looks
fabulous.
A REAL kids club, not a dumpy holding pen, too!

What's your favorite all inclusive resort when bringing the kids with
you? We went to Pebbles in Jamaica, which I really liked, but I'd
like to try somewhere different next time around.
Thanks,
Laura

LT March 30th, 2005 01:47 AM

The Palace resorts in Cancun is great with kids. They have 4 or 5 resorts
and you can go to any of them on a Palce bus. One is a very cool water
park. We had the cheapest rooms at the Moon Palace and no complaints...
LT