TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Krk, Croatia advice sought (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85438)

Mike March 14th, 2006 09:51 PM

Krk, Croatia advice sought

Hi - my wife and I have booked flights on the new easyJet route from
Bristol to Rijeka in late July. The airport is located on the island of
Krk and I'm seeking information about bus services from the airport to
Krk town. Also, buses from the airport to Punat and airport to Baska.

We want to stay at one of the three towns, so also interested in any
recommendations for accommodation.

Many thanks, Mike

Jack Campin - bogus address March 14th, 2006 11:37 PM

Krk, Croatia advice sought

Hi - my wife and I have booked flights on the new easyJet route from
Bristol to Rijeka in late July. The airport is located on the island of
Krk and I'm seeking information about bus services from the airport to
Krk town. Also, buses from the airport to Punat and airport to Baska.

We want to stay at one of the three towns, so also interested in any
recommendations for accommodation.

Krk town is tiny and gets lots of tourists all year round. If you are
expecting to stay there (and it is very quaint), book NOW because one
planeload will saturate every available space.

More or less the same goes for other towns on the island, they won't
be geared up for the influx they're going to get.

Tim C. March 15th, 2006 11:44 AM

Krk, Croatia advice sought

Following up to Jack Campin - bogus address :

Krk town is tiny and gets lots of tourists all year round. If you are
expecting to stay there (and it is very quaint), book NOW because one
planeload will saturate every available space.

It's not quite *that* small.
There are also a couple of agencies that have private rooms/B&B on their
books that I've found quite useful.
--
Tim C.

David[_20_] February 12th, 2018 02:55 PM

Krk, Croatia advice sought

It's not hard to find accommodation in Croatia. For Krk I recommend to check out http://villasradic.com/en/home/