TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Independent trekking guide of Nepal (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157098)

Raj Nepal[_2_] August 21st, 2009 05:51 PM

Independent trekking guide of Nepal

Dear Lovers of Adventure and Culture,
Greetings from Raj Nepal,
I am fully independent trekking and tour operator in Nepal for 2
years. I had been working in Nepal tourism since 12 years. Raj Nepal
offer absolutely familiar with the destination in Nepal like;
trekking, tour, rafting, jungle safari, ticketing, hotel reservation
and many more....
My main focus is meeting the needs and ensuring the safety of
trekkers, geologists, scientists and anthropologists. My aim is
introduce Nepal to the world without impacting on the precious ecology
of our beloved country. I am providing first rate services to each
valued guest. I believe that beautiful surroundings alone do not make
an unforgettable holiday - a thorough knowledge of the terrain and
carefully planned arrangements for your safety and comfort are equally
important.

Why are you choosing Raj Nepal for your Nepal trip?
Because of the following services:-
1. Quality services at Low Price with Great value
2. Safe & Comfortable Holiday
3. Complete Hassle free Services
4. Flexibility in all programs
5. Comfort Accommodations & Hygienic meals
6. Professional, Experienced, Experts & Dedicated Staffs
7. Free airport pick and drop
7.Government Authorized Independent Guide
8.Responsible & Eco- Tourism
contact:
Home No: - 0977-01-4361311
Cell No: - 0977-9841317337