TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Western Med on Noordam (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=174222)

Val Kraut November 18th, 2011 04:44 AM

Western Med on Noordam

My wife and I are considering a western Med cruise on HAL Noordam next
summer. Anyone have any experience with the ship or ports - Civitavecchia,
Florence, Monte Carlo, Barcelona Palma de Mallorca, Carthage, Trapani and
Naples? Is there a best time of year for the region. Alternate is around
Iberia into the med and back to Rotterdam

We did River cruises the last two years. Before that, everal on HAL
Rotterdam and Veendam. We tend to like HAL. Rotterdam had good dance bands,
mostly Rumba, which we enjoyed. Night life on Noodam?

Thanks in Advance

Val
Kraut