TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Nepal Trekking Guide (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180132)

Raj Nepal[_2_] June 6th, 2013 01:31 AM

Nepal Trekking Guide

I began my guiding stint in the Himalayas of Nepal as a simple porter which began in 1998 & have hiked the length & breadth of Nepal’s rugged mountains. I came into this world on the foothills of the famous Ganesh Himal range of mountains in the village of Phulkharka of Dhading district. I grew up on the beautiful Ganesh Himal Mountain region of Dhading which is situated in the Central Himalayan region of Nepal. I have learnt to love these mountains the hard way in my early days as a carefree growing child & after blooding my tender hands & knees I soon learnt what it felt like hiking on these huge mountains that still amaze me to this day. As a budding teen, I began to work as a porter in order to sustain my family & meet certain financial commitments. After some years of experience in studying the different trails; I decided to obtain a guide’s license by undergoing training from the Department of Tourism – Government of Nepal. This also includes affiliation from KEEP and the Himalayan Rafters Association {HRA}. Throughout the course of my odysseys on the tough Himalayas of Nepal, I had also learnt a lot from guests & fellow hikers, some of them diehard climbers who climbed mountains wherever they found them.
My prices are clean cut & the deals I do don’t have any hidden costs whatsoever, I believe in giving more than I take; cause I know when I have to leave this world I go with nothing; I organize all kind of trips that include treks-tours-& excursions for individuals & groups, too.