TravelBanter

-   Travel - anything else not covered (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   14-16 Day tour of South Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80443)

Nancy January 3rd, 2006 04:25 PM

14-16 Day tour of South Africa

Hi,

I am looking for some recommendations here. I am planning to go to
South Africa and I am just wondering if I should be looking for tour
packages and if so which ones or whether I should do it seperately
(air, land etc.).

Thanks in advance.
Nancy

Catherine Milton January 4th, 2006 07:48 AM

14-16 Day tour of South Africa

Hi Nancy,

I make recommendations an arrange tours of South Africa depending on what
your needs and interests are. A lot depends on what kind of budget you
have, and if there's anything specific you'd like to do. I then try to find
something that will fit in the things you're interested in, in order to
maximise your experience in South Africa. In this way we can decide whether
a private guided tour would suit you better than a self-drive, or scheduled
tour (where you join another group).

If you'd like to email me privately, we can work on some sort of program,
but I'm just as happy to do it on the forum.

Catherine
==Not nuts, just a little eccentric==
www.africanbush.co.za
African Bush Tours and Safaris
P O Box 232, Rouxville, 9958, South Africa
Tel (+27) 051 663-0170 or Mobile (+27) 082 490-5485

"Nancy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I am looking for some recommendations here. I am planning to go to
South Africa and I am just wondering if I should be looking for tour
packages and if so which ones or whether I should do it seperately
(air, land etc.).

Thanks in advance.
Nancy

Dennis January 11th, 2006 12:44 PM

Hi Nancy,
Make sure you visit the Southernmost tip of the African continent at Cape Agulhas. And get your MOSTPOINT certificate for having reached that point at the lighthouse right next to it. For more information see also www.mostpoint.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catherine Milton