TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Trading homes xmas/newyear Sydney/Antwerp (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7204)

miss lemon September 15th, 2003 08:33 AM

Trading homes xmas/newyear Sydney/Antwerp

Hi all
we're visiting NZ and Sydney in december 2003/january 2004.

We are considering a "home-exchange" for 5 days in Sydney.
Our house is in Antwerpen/Belgium/Europe (in the old city, 4 bedroom
house built in 1902) so if any Ozzie is traveling through Europe in
the same period we might be able to make arrangement (our house is
"free" for a period of 3 weeks, we only need 6 days in Sydney).

If interested feel free to contact me sophie_meert(at)hotmail.com