TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Tuscany by taxi from Livorno port Leghorn, Civitavecchia port Rome, Napoli port Naples ports in the Mediterranean sea (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=105194)

[email protected] February 2nd, 2007 11:39 PM

Tuscany by taxi from Livorno port Leghorn, Civitavecchia port Rome, Napoli port Naples ports in the Mediterranean sea

I'm Inga, I want to go in Italy with a cruise ship, this summer; i
want to go to visit the most important town. I think that I will not
take the excursions by bus, I prefer the taxi for being free.
Nobody knows how can I reserve a taxi in Livorno, Civitavecchia and
Napoli?

Thank you very much.

INGA

Charles[_1_] February 3rd, 2007 12:48 AM

Tuscany by taxi from Livorno port Leghorn, Civitavecchia port Rome, Napoli port Naples ports in the Mediterranean sea

In article . com,
wrote:

I'm Inga, I want to go in Italy with a cruise ship, this summer; i
want to go to visit the most important town. I think that I will not

Liar. You posted as Inga asking for a taxi. Then you are George who has
a taxi web site.

--
Charles

[email protected] February 3rd, 2007 02:04 PM

Tuscany by taxi from Livorno port Leghorn, Civitavecchia port Rome, Napoli port Naples ports in the Mediterranean sea

I don' understand. What do you want? I think that you have many
problems.

Charles ha scritto:

In article . com,
wrote:

I'm Inga, I want to go in Italy with a cruise ship, this summer; i
want to go to visit the most important town. I think that I will not

Liar. You posted as Inga asking for a taxi. Then you are George who has
a taxi web site.

--
Charles

[email protected] February 11th, 2007 02:56 PM

On 2 Feb, 23:39, wrote:
I'm Inga, I want to go in Italy with acruiseship, this summer; i
want to go to visit the most important town. I think that I will not
take the excursions by bus, I prefer thetaxifor being free.
Nobody knows how can I reserve ataxiin Livorno, Civitavecchia and
Napoli?

Thank you very much.

INGA

Hello Inga, i'm a French cruisers and a cuples of years ago I visited
the Italy. I visited all the beauties of Italy in taxi. To Naples, for
example, the driver give me a business card on which he was written
www.radiotaxinapoli.it, where you could have reserved a taxi. To Rome,
you will find the taxis outside of the port, while to Livorno the
driver of the taxi has given to me a business card where is written
www.taxiforcruisers.com. I hope of to have been of aid.

Bye, Michel

Charles[_1_] February 11th, 2007 04:37 PM

Tuscany by taxi from Livorno port Leghorn, Civitavecchia port Rome, Napoli port Naples ports in the Mediterranean sea

In article .com,
wrote:

Hello Inga, i'm a French cruisers and a cuples of years ago I visited
the Italy. I visited all the beauties of Italy in taxi. To Naples, for

Don't you scumbag Italian taxi drivers ever get tired of lying? You are
not French cruisers. You are posting from Italy.

--
Charles