TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Pictures from my trip to North and South Luangwa (Zambia) (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=120874)

cobracalde September 11th, 2007 06:27 PM

Pictures from my trip to North and South Luangwa (Zambia)

Here you are!!

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee268/cobracalde/

--

Stefano

Wildpicture September 11th, 2007 06:52 PM

cobracalde schreef:
Here you are!!
http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee268/cobracalde/

Great to see some pics from North Luangwa.

Ever since I have met Mark and Delia Owens in person I have wanted to
visit "their" North Luangwa park. just a pity that this park is so very
exclusively licensed that it is awfully expensive.....

Regards,
Hans

Wildpicture September 12th, 2007 02:22 PM

Pictures from my trip to North and South Luangwa (Zambia)

cobracalde schreef:
Hi Hans!
I spent 10 days in North Luangwa (and 3 in South).
The North Luangwa is very wild... i didn't see other tourists (apart a
british couple and some spanish friends of Ramon, the owner of Delia Camp).
This new spanish operator in NL is cheaper than the others..
http://www.infoafrica.net/PRINCIPALeng.htm

Thanks for the tip. I have already looked at this website. It may be
interesting. So far I haven't been able to find any prices as the
website is a bit chaotic. But it might prove to be an alternative for
the two other very expensive operators in this park.

Regards,
Hans