TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Things to do between Longreach and Brisbane (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=171487)

Bob January 25th, 2011 04:58 PM

Things to do between Longreach and Brisbane

Hi folks,

I am planning to spend the Easter break in QLD this year.
I always wanted to visit the Qantas museum in Longreach, and this will
be then main highlight of the trip!

I was planning to fly (from Perth) to Longreach and then travel by
road in a hire car to Brisbane for my flight home.

I am in my mid-30s and (apart from planes) interested in nature-based
activities, bushwalking, national parks etc.
I was also planning to squeeze in a Fraser Island tour.

Any recommendations what I could do between Longreach and Brisbane?
I was looking at spending about a week in QLD.

Thanks,
Bob

Frank Slootweg January 26th, 2011 07:29 PM

Bob wrote:
Hi folks,

I am planning to spend the Easter break in QLD this year.
I always wanted to visit the Qantas museum in Longreach, and this will
be then main highlight of the trip!

I was planning to fly (from Perth) to Longreach and then travel by
road in a hire car to Brisbane for my flight home.

I am in my mid-30s and (apart from planes) interested in nature-based
activities, bushwalking, national parks etc.
I was also planning to squeeze in a Fraser Island tour.

Any recommendations what I could do between Longreach and Brisbane?
I was looking at spending about a week in QLD.

Have a look at Carnarvon National Park. But check conditions before
going and check whether the floods (or other causes) have caused damage.
We were there in 2007 and there was a lot of storm damage then.

There are many more National Parks in the area, but we haven't visited
them (yet) so I can't comment on them.

jonusb2 March 31st, 2011 10:08 AM

After having thoroughly San Jose Asian Escort discussed the fine line San Jose Asian Escorts between escort services and prostitution, there is no San Jose Escort denying that there is a huge possibility this single line will be crossed every now and then.After having San Jose Escorts thoroughly discussed the fine line between escort services and prostitution,