TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   ALOHA to my dear friends on usenet from Honolulu (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=179025)

ПЈО'Донован January 12th, 2013 01:21 PM

ALOHA to my dear friends on usenet from Honolulu

Wife and I arrived here in Waikiki yesterday after spending Thursday
in Old Town San Diego CA after flying out direct from Atlanta.

We flew first class San Diego Honolulu leg on Hawaiian Air, a really
nice airline, one of my favorites in the world . Good food, friendly
service, immaculate aircraft compared to others even orchids in the
lavatory which even had granite tops on the fixtures so typical of
Hawaiians

We have several wifi alternatives here in our condo. Therefore no one
will be deprived of my words of wisdom for the next couple of weeks as
a result of our visit here again

Runge 667 January 13th, 2013 09:18 PM

ALOHA to my dear friends on usenet from Honolulu

Poor crappy donovan flies to hawaii (another US colony) and remembers only
the lavatory....

discussion :