TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   World's best passport (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=182194)

Happy.Hobo March 5th, 2016 11:21 PM

World's best passport

On 03-01-2016 18:13, Alfred Molon wrote:
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/01/tr...ds-best-worst-
passports/index.html

The Trump ascendancy makes this discouraging.

On the other hand, there are still 140 countries easy to enter for those
of us whom he'd like to punch in the face.

Erilar March 9th, 2016 01:38 AM

World's best passport

Happy.Hobo wrote:
On 03-01-2016 18:13, Alfred Molon wrote:
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/01/tr...ds-best-worst-
passports/index.html

The Trump ascendancy makes this discouraging.

On the other hand, there are still 140 countries easy to enter for those
of us whom he'd like to punch in the face.

Canada is handy and has many advantages. On the other hand, my German is
really fluent and Germany has many advantages, too.

--
biblioholic medievalist via iPad

JohnT[_12_] March 9th, 2016 10:56 PM

World's best passport

"Erilar" wrote in message
Happy.Hobo wrote:
On 03-01-2016 18:13, Alfred Molon wrote:
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/01/tr...ds-best-worst-
passports/index.html

The Trump ascendancy makes this discouraging.

On the other hand, there are still 140 countries easy to enter for those
of us whom he'd like to punch in the face.

Canada is handy and has many advantages. On the other hand, my German is
really fluent and Germany has many advantages, too.

With your love of all things French, you would be very comfortable in
Québec!
--
JohnT

Happy.Hobo March 21st, 2016 04:18 AM

World's best passport

On 03-05-2016 17:21, Happy.Hobo wrote:
On 03-01-2016 18:13, Alfred Molon wrote:
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/01/tr...ds-best-worst-
passports/index.html

The Trump ascendancy makes this discouraging.

On the other hand, there are still 140 countries easy to enter for those
of us whom he'd like to punch in the face.

Actually, the more delegates he wins, the more I want to change
citizenship.

(And it's not just him. It's also most of the politicians of either
party for a few decades. But Trump trumps them all.)