TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Cheap flight from Mexico to Europe? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8664)

Marc April 6th, 2004 04:45 AM

Cheap flight from Mexico to Europe?

I need some help. I want to fly to Europe (preferably Amsterdam but
other options work as well since it's cheap to fly within Europe) in
beginning-mid June. I will be in Mexico then and I want to find the
cheapest possible plane ticket. I only need one way but usually it's
cheaper with a round trip. I was planning on going from Mexico City
but Cancun would work great as well (even Miami with a connecting
flight from Cancun).
Does anyone have any info where I can find a good deal on such a
ticket?

Marc

[email protected] April 22nd, 2012 12:59 AM

Cheap flight from Mexico to Europe?

As for 2011, there are two airlines serving cheap flights between Europe and Mexico. Take a look he

http://mexico.martinmichalik.eu/2011...pe-and-mexico/

altheamann May 3rd, 2012 03:35 AM

Is there a way I can travel without plane? I am kinda developed this trauma in flying.

jacinthemilton September 17th, 2012 07:17 AM

I guess you need a therapy for that. I heard this therapy something it will really help you a lot and also for those who has other phobia.

Bildad November 12th, 2014 11:26 AM

In my opinion comparing prices through online sources is what that help us big time.
Currently if we see majority of the people they prefer going for this option because it works.