TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Transport Puerto Galera to Subic Bay? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=163432)

Save Yourlife March 11th, 2010 02:27 AM

Transport Puerto Galera to Subic Bay?

Hi,

I want to do some scuba diving in Puerto Galera and Subic Bay but I'm
not sure what transport options there are. I will be entering PI in
Manila so will catch the bus and ferry to Puetro Galera but as yet I'm
not sure if there is transport direct from Puerto Galera to Subic Bay
or will I need to go via Manila?

Thanks

___________________
http://www.waytovietnam.com Vietnam travel,
vietnam hotel, vietnam tours
http://www.halongluxuryjunk.com Halong cruise
http://www.emotioncruisehalong.com Emotion Cruise halong

SMS March 12th, 2010 04:13 AM

Save Yourlife wrote:
Hi,

I want to do some scuba diving in Puerto Galera and Subic Bay but I'm
not sure what transport options there are. I will be entering PI in
Manila so will catch the bus and ferry to Puetro Galera but as yet I'm
not sure if there is transport direct from Puerto Galera to Subic Bay
or will I need to go via Manila?

All public transport within the Philippines has been declared off limits
to foreigners due to fear of the Gyranealic plague. You'll need to take
a taxi.