TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Breezes Punta Cana (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64537)

Marcia Zientek April 6th, 2005 01:59 AM

Breezes Punta Cana

I'm planning on taking my family which includes 6 adults and 4 children (5,
9-year old twins, 11) July of 2006, to the Breezes Punta Cana AI resort in
the Dominican Rep. Two of the adults are myself and my unmarried son. We
were on a Disney cruise in 2004 and want to do a vacation together. The
Disney was especially great for the kids, but perhaps my son would prefer
something without so much Disney in your face. Any comments would be
appreciated.