TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   student travel to australia (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7183)

KMac September 11th, 2003 04:12 PM

student travel to australia

Thanks to all who responded, I will keep the suggestions in mind

I will be attending the University of Sydney, and I find their website
rather difficult to navigate but I'll search for the uni housing
service.

Thanks again!

"CT" wrote in message ...
Which uni will you go to ?
Contact the uni housing service for student if you are looking for
reasonable/cheap housing around the campus.

Geoff Lillico September 11th, 2003 10:31 PM

student travel to australia

"KMac" wrote in message
om...
Thanks to all who responded, I will keep the suggestions in mind

I will be attending the University of Sydney, and I find their website
rather difficult to navigate but I'll search for the uni housing
service.

Thanks again!

You do not need a uni degree - try
http://www.usyd.edu.au/su/issu/accommodation.html

Geoff Lillico

KMac September 15th, 2003 02:17 AM

"Geoff Lillico" wrote in message ...

You do not need a uni degree - try
http://www.usyd.edu.au/su/issu/accommodation.html

Geoff Lillico

Your facetiousness is unnecessary and certainly unwelcome, but thank
you for the link, anyway.

Frank Slootweg September 15th, 2003 08:28 AM

KMac wrote:
"Geoff Lillico" wrote in message ...

You do not need a uni degree - try
http://www.usyd.edu.au/su/issu/accommodation.html

Geoff Lillico

Your facetiousness is unnecessary and certainly unwelcome, but thank
you for the link, anyway.

Well, if you are offended by Geoff's little stab, I'm sure you'll have
a hard time in Oz.