TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Star Cruises orders 2 new ships for NCL (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20071)

Phil September 20th, 2003 10:14 PM

Star Cruises orders 2 new ships for NCL

I came across a article in the Miami Herald that says in part "Star
Cruises said it finalized a contract for two ships for its Norwegian
Cruise Line, for a total of $790 million. They will be out in the fall
of 2005 and the spring of 2006 and be the largest NCL has built."

Another article says the ships are " 2,400-passenger ships and be 93,000
gross registered tons, slightly larger than the Norwegian Dawn. They
will be built at Meyer Werft yards in Germany."

Things are going well for ship building.

Phil
Seacruise
--
Seacruise http://www.seacruisechat.com
Canal Cam Schedule http://www.seacruisechat.com/panamacanal/

English you say?
1) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
2) To help the planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.