TravelBanter

-   Latin America (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   weddings in Cabo (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=76820)

[email protected] November 3rd, 2005 09:07 PM

weddings in Cabo

My sister just got married at a great spot in Cabo.....the hotel is
called Marbella Suites en la playa. A charming little hotel with space
for about 100 people. We went down and had a great trip. Our family
rented out the entire place for cheap...and the staff was great in
helping us plan exactly what we wanted.

If anyone is looking for a wonderful spot to get married, I would
suggest looking into Marbella Suites en la playa.