TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Cruel Australia Tortures 50,000 Sheep Trapped On 'Death Ship'! Australia's Cruel Death Industry (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7261)

Rainer Wolfcastle September 24th, 2003 02:42 PM

Cruel Australia Tortures 50,000 Sheep Trapped On 'Death Ship'! Australia's Cruel Death Industry

"ANC Webmaster" wrote in message et...
The fate of over 50,000 Australian sheep stuck on a ship in the Middle East
is being fiercely debated in Australia while the owner of the sheep has
offered them for free to anyone who will take them.
http://www.anc.org/farm/farm_article...003_0919_sheep
ANC Web Site Administrator

More on Australia's Death industry:

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/con...03/s952952.htm

G'day mate! Torture any animals today! Vistit Australia where they
torture animals for fun and profit.

drdoody September 25th, 2003 05:09 AM

(Rainer Wolfcastle) wrote in message . com...
"ANC Webmaster" wrote in message et...
The fate of over 50,000 Australian sheep stuck on a ship in the Middle East
is being fiercely debated in Australia while the owner of the sheep has
offered them for free to anyone who will take them.
http://www.anc.org/farm/farm_article...003_0919_sheep
ANC Web Site Administrator

Well, I supposeto ease their suffering, the sailors could simply push
the ruminants in question over the gunnels. I'm sure they'd love a
swim.

Until the sharks showed up, that is.

And now we come to our question of the day: If you push 50,000 sheep
into the water and sharks eat them, is it considered cruelty from the
sheep's point of view or as generosity by the sharks?

Doc

Dixon Trumper September 25th, 2003 08:30 AM

Cruel Australia Tortures 50,000 Sheep Trapped On 'Death Ship'! Australia's Cruel Death Industry

"Rainer Wolfcastle" wrote in message
om...
"ANC Webmaster" wrote in message

et...
The fate of over 50,000 Australian sheep stuck on a ship in the Middle

East
is being fiercely debated in Australia while the owner of the sheep has
offered them for free to anyone who will take them.
http://www.anc.org/farm/farm_article...003_0919_sheep
ANC Web Site Administrator

More on Australia's Death industry:

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/con...03/s952952.htm

G'day mate! Torture any animals today! Vistit Australia where they
torture animals for fun and profit.

I'm Australian, and I certainly don't like to see animals suffer. Why tar
everyone with the same brush?

Ray September 25th, 2003 03:45 PM

"Dixon Trumper" wrote in message

"Rainer Wolfcastle" wrote in message
om...
"ANC Webmaster" wrote in message

et...
The fate of over 50,000 Australian sheep stuck on a ship in the Middle

East
is being fiercely debated in Australia while the owner of the sheep

has
offered them for free to anyone who will take them.
http://www.anc.org/farm/farm_article...003_0919_sheep
ANC Web Site Administrator

More on Australia's Death industry:

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/con...03/s952952.htm

G'day mate! Torture any animals today! Vistit Australia where they
torture animals for fun and profit.

I'm Australian, and I certainly don't like to see animals suffer. Why tar
everyone with the same brush?

I agree Dixon, great mistake.

Ray September 25th, 2003 03:48 PM

Cruel Australia Tortures 50,000 Sheep Trapped On 'Death Ship'! Australia's Cruel Death Industry

"drdoody" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Try it on alt.tasteless doodie. You are a troll.

drdoody September 26th, 2003 04:21 PM

"Ray" wrote in message news:9gDcb.4050$%

And now we come to our question of the day: If you push 50,000 sheep
into the water and sharks eat them, is it considered cruelty from the
sheep's point of view or as generosity by the sharks?

Try it on alt.tasteless doodie. You are a troll.

Yet for a troll, I've done a pretty spot-on job of completely
humiliating you as of late.

Come on, Ray. I keep waiting for your "attack" with rapt anticipation.

Doc

Ray September 28th, 2003 03:39 PM

Cruel Australia Tortures 50,000 Sheep Trapped On 'Death Ship'! Australia's Cruel Death Industry

"drdoody" wrote in message
om...
"Ray" wrote in message news:9gDcb.4050$%

And now we come to our question of the day: If you push 50,000 sheep
into the water and sharks eat them, is it considered cruelty from the
sheep's point of view or as generosity by the sharks?

Try it on alt.tasteless doodie. You are a troll.

Yet for a troll, I've done a pretty spot-on job of completely
humiliating you as of late.

Come on, Ray. I keep waiting for your "attack" with rapt anticipation.

Doc

Have you?
I want some more.

drdoody September 28th, 2003 11:13 PM

Cruel Australia Tortures 50,000 Sheep Trapped On 'Death Ship'! Australia's Cruel Death Industry

"Ray" wrote in message ...
"drdoody" wrote in message
om...
"Ray" wrote in message news:9gDcb.4050$%

And now we come to our question of the day: If you push 50,000 sheep
into the water and sharks eat them, is it considered cruelty from the
sheep's point of view or as generosity by the sharks?

Try it on alt.tasteless doodie. You are a troll.

Yet for a troll, I've done a pretty spot-on job of completely
humiliating you as of late.

Come on, Ray. I keep waiting for your "attack" with rapt anticipation.

Doc

Have you?
I want some more.

Between my taunts and your blustering, I've pretty much ran out of targets.

But I'm sure you'll be nice enough to provide me with a fresh supply.

Doc