TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Zanzibar Back Pack Travel Specials. (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140722)

[email protected] June 27th, 2008 09:38 AM

Zanzibar Back Pack Travel Specials.

Zanzibar Private Tours is all weather applicable.

We deal with all categories of Travelers either
family,couples,groups,Luxury Travelers,Back Packers,Business Travelers
and all interests.

Zanzibar Private Tours is flexible per any budget to settle down your
request and surpass your expectations with any pocket size you have.

If you need a pool we can make it for you,if you want a Beach
Hotel,Resort,Cottage,Lodge,Guest House,Beach Banda,Bungalow or a local
house then we are the very special to fix this for you sir,madam.

For your Transfers and Transport we have well maintained facilities
for you where still your request and interest is well taken care and
regrets have never come back to us.

Just try with us and get what you exactly want here on the Spicy
Island.

And Who Says Quality Services Must be Expensive?

welcome on Board..Zanzibar Private Tours.

One Call Makes It All.

Welcome.