TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Temples of Angkor photo gallery (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=122959)

Alfred Molon[_6_] October 16th, 2007 07:58 PM

Temples of Angkor photo gallery

See here the photos I took of the temples of Angkor:
http://www.molon.de/galleries/Cambodia/Angkor/

250 photos, of which 228 are new. 80 photos are panorama stitches.
--

Alfred Molon

LarbGai October 16th, 2007 08:01 PM

On Oct 17, 7:58 am, Alfred Molon wrote:
See here the photos I took of the temples of Angkor:http://www.molon.de/galleries/Cambodia/Angkor/

250 photos, of which 228 are new. 80 photos are panorama stitches.
--

Alfred Molonhttp://www.molon.de- Photos of Asia, Africa and Europe

******Perhaps you bedouin stay away from rta. Usenet is not for spam.

Henk de Jong October 17th, 2007 09:02 PM

LarbGai wrote:
******Perhaps you bedouin stay away from rta. Usenet is not for spam.

I do not know what you mean by "bedouin", but Alfred's photo galleries are
free to visit for everybody and the quality of his photos is very good. In
my opinion it is not "spam", because many people welcome his announcement
when he has published new photos, including me!

With kind regards,
Henk de Jong

--
http://www.hsdejong.nl/
Nepal and Myanmar (Burma) - Photo Galleries

Thomas Endt October 17th, 2007 10:34 PM

Temples of Angkor photo gallery

"Henk de Jong" schrieb
I do not know what you mean by "bedouin", but Alfred's photo galleries
are
free to visit for everybody and the quality of his photos is very good.
In
my opinion it is not "spam", because many people welcome his
announcement
when he has published new photos, including me!

Full ACK!

Viviane October 19th, 2007 10:56 AM

Temples of Angkor photo gallery

They are great. How did you get the aerial shots - is there a look out or
did you go up in a plane or helicopter or something else?

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
See here the photos I took of the temples of Angkor:
http://www.molon.de/galleries/Cambodia/Angkor/

250 photos, of which 228 are new. 80 photos are panorama stitches.
--

Alfred Molon

Alfred Molon[_6_] October 19th, 2007 07:48 PM

Temples of Angkor photo gallery

In article , Viviane says...
They are great. How did you get the aerial shots - is there a look out or
did you go up in a plane or helicopter or something else?

You can walk up the hill overlooking Angkor Wat or you can take a ballon
ride (balloon connected to a rope which is pulled up and down).
--

Alfred Molon