TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Travel Bus Tour to Nova Scotia in September 2010 (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=163846)

Betty Rhodes March 24th, 2010 01:59 PM

Travel Bus Tour to Nova Scotia in September 2010

Have you always wanted to see all the beauty in Nova Scotia? This is
the year for it. What a deal you get with me. A 13 day Bus Tour
leaving on Sept. 12th and returning on the 24th. Fall is the perfect
time to go North.
We will travel through all the Beautiful New England States and into
Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Halifax. Everyone I have talked to
who has already taken this trip says it is a "Trip of the Lifetime",
breathtaking and Beautiful. So much to see and do.
The cost is only $108 per day. This also includes 8 meals.
The Bus is filling up fast so if you want to go, let me know asap