TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Viking River Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=155658)

Barbara Brown July 18th, 2009 09:59 PM

Viking River Cruises

Hi All,

Has anyone cruised with Viking River cruises in Europe? I'm interested
in any reviews. And particularly whether English is spoken or are we
going to have a language problem.

Thanks.

Barbara

Harlen Ng July 18th, 2009 11:03 PM

Viking River Cruises

"Barbara Brown" wrote in message
Hi All,

Has anyone cruised with Viking River cruises in Europe? I'm interested in
any reviews. And particularly whether English is spoken or are we going to
have a language problem.

Thanks.

Barbara

Yes and very well. Viking uses the wireless headset while on excursions.
The down-side is very large groups and you do have a disconnect with the
tour guide. All of the passengers spoken english. The Viking river trip we
took was in France.

The food was good.