TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   ship captain (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=174870)

bob wald January 19th, 2012 02:13 PM

ship captain

says i didnt abandon ship...i tripped n fell into lifeboat....

Bill[_1_] January 20th, 2012 01:12 AM

ship captain

On 1/19/2012 9:13 AM, bob wald wrote:
says i didnt abandon ship...i tripped n fell into lifeboat....

With two of his top officers.

Bill

hummingbird[_3_] January 20th, 2012 10:07 PM

ship captain

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 20:12:00 -0500, Bill wrote :
On 1/19/2012 9:13 AM, bob wald wrote:
says i didnt abandon ship...i tripped n fell into lifeboat....

With two of his top officers.

Bill

Can't three men have a bit of privacy? Who are you to pry into their
habits?

hb
(the REAL hummingbird)
--
"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,

I use many posting servers to keep ahead of being detected.
I might use Astra. Sometimes I use ES. I use Giganews and
I like Individual. I rarely use Plusnet.

bob wald January 21st, 2012 02:08 PM

ship captain

this is crazy...the ship telling everyone they just had electrical
trouble...
maybe they thought nobody would notice the 160 ft tear in the hull...lol