TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Tanzania: a flight from Europe to Arusha? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=176676)

Hans-Georg Michna March 2nd, 2012 04:53 PM

Tanzania: a flight from Europe to Arusha?

On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 09:10:29 +0100, wrote:

Hi, I'd like to buy a flight on the web but I don't succeed to find a
flight from Europe to Arusha. Are there flights?
Tnanks!

Almost certainly not non-stop. You'll have to change planes,
perhaps in Nairobi. I'm sure there are flights between Nairobi
and Arusha, but they may not be included in direct flight
results with just one flight number. You may have to book the
Nairobi-Arusha flight separately.

And I don't know this for sure, so keep looking.

Hans-Georg