TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Butterworth to Penang Island (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=172906)

kevinbarry June 25th, 2011 01:57 PM

Butterworth to Penang Island

Does anyone know the best way of getting from Buttwerworth Railway
Station to Batu Ferringhi in Penang? I shall be arriving around 13.10
hours on a weekday and want to get to my hotel across on the island.

TIA

Kevin

Alfred Molon[_6_] June 26th, 2011 08:30 AM

Butterworth to Penang Island

In article , kevinbarry
says...
Does anyone know the best way of getting from Buttwerworth Railway
Station to Batu Ferringhi in Penang? I shall be arriving around 13.10
hours on a weekday and want to get to my hotel across on the island.

I would take a taxi. POssibly there are buses, but a taxi is the
simplest option.
--

Alfred Molon

kevinbarry June 29th, 2011 05:27 PM

Butterworth to Penang Island

Thanks Alfred - it sounds good advice.

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 09:30:21 +0200, Alfred Molon
wrote:

In article , kevinbarry
says...