TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   NAAFA's Airline Tips for Fat People (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9724)

The Reid September 11th, 2003 12:44 PM

NAAFA's Airline Tips for Fat People

Following up to Mxsmanic

You might like to ponder why committed athletes are forced to
retire, you think the just get lazy?

They age. But it isn't a change in metabolism that makes them retire.

think about what ageing is, think about not replacing damaged
tissiue quickly, think about metabolism.
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso

Mxsmanic September 11th, 2003 03:19 PM

The Reid writes:

think about what ageing is, think about not replacing damaged
tissiue quickly, think about metabolism.

Metabolism is not the limiting factor.