TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Trip report and pictures from Kilimanjaro (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=148)

Gard October 27th, 2003 10:36 AM

Trip report and pictures from Kilimanjaro

Hi

In the end of September 2003 I went to Tanzania to hike on Kilimanjaro. I
did the Machame route and I used Marangu hotel as the tour guide. I have
posted a long trip report and lots of pictures on my personal homepage
http://www.gardkarlsen.com . In the report you will find a day by day diary,
comments about equipment that I used, how much the trip cost me, "review" of
Marangu hotel etc. I hope that this report can be of help to others that are
planning to go trekking on the highest mountain in Africa :-)

Get in touch if you have any questions or comments.

Regards
Gard
Stavanger, Norway

Natural Born Hikers October 30th, 2003 08:22 PM

Trip report and pictures from Kilimanjaro

Another awesome report! Congrats on reaching the summit. What a great
accomplishment. Thanks for sharing. The NBH Crew