TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Trip To Hunza Valley!!! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108601)

Adventure Lovers March 30th, 2007 12:38 PM

Trip To Hunza Valley!!!

hello every body !!

i am going to hunza valley tammarow if some body wanna know about
hunza or wanna make a trip to hunza i am here to guide you coz i am
working in toursim i am going to hunza with a tour gruop

for more infromartion please email me on

thank you
with best wishes

kareem

grusl March 30th, 2007 01:06 PM

Trip To Hunza Valley!!!

"Adventure Lovers" wrote in message
oups.com...
hello every body !!

i am going to hunza valley tammarow if some body wanna know about
hunza or wanna make a trip to hunza i am here to guide you coz i am
working in toursim i am going to hunza with a tour gruop

for more infromartion please email me on

How many people in this newsgroup are likely to head up to the
Pakistan/Afghanistan border (I assume that's the Hunza Valley you're
referring to) on less than a day's notice? I am afraid you do not inspire
confidence as far as forward planning goes.

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore

Nisse PowerMan March 30th, 2007 03:56 PM

Trip To Hunza Valley!!!

Adventure Lovers wrote:

hello every body !!

i am going to hunza valley tammarow if some body wanna know about
hunza or wanna make a trip to hunza i am here to guide you coz i am
working in toursim i am going to hunza with a tour gruop

for more infromartion please email me on

thank you
with best wishes

kareem

WOW, is that really safe?

I went up to Kaghan Valley, over Babusar pass, down to the desert heat
place Chilas, then Gilgit and up to Baltit, then back via Taxila to
Pindi. It was a fantastic trip - then!

But now after the US terrorists sweeping all around the world - is it
really safe?

Anybody can be kidnapped and sent around to super-secret torture/killing
camps that "do not exist". Selling a white guy can be rather profitable
at least in the NWFP, is Hunza Valley and Pakistan safe today?

/Nisse

--
Remove the obvious part before replying by mail please!

[email protected] April 1st, 2007 11:56 AM

Trip To Get Blown Up in Hunza Valley!!!

On Mar 30, 4:38 am, "Adventure Lovers" wrote:
hello every body !!

BOOM!!!