TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   $2 Canadian coin (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=171585)

Tim923[_3_] February 7th, 2011 06:13 PM

$2 Canadian coin

I'm in the US south and can't seem to convert a $2 Canadian coin, a loony I
think they call it. Should I just throw it in the water fountain?

mikeos February 7th, 2011 06:21 PM

$2 Canadian coin

On 07/02/2011 18:13, Tim923 wrote:
I'm in the US south and can't seem to convert a $2 Canadian coin, a loony I
think they call it. Should I just throw it in the water fountain?

Don't think you can convert ANY coins can you?

DevilsPGD[_3_] February 7th, 2011 07:46 PM

$2 Canadian coin

In message "Tim923"
was claimed to have wrote:

I'm in the US south and can't seem to convert a $2 Canadian coin, a loony I
think they call it.

Toonie. Loony is $1.

Should I just throw it in the water fountain?

Sure. Or save it for the next time you're in Canada and can spend it.
Or give it to a Canadian visitor. Or a stripper :)

Tim923[_3_] February 7th, 2011 10:23 PM

$2 Canadian coin

OK, some Canadian email me at and I'll mail it.

DevilsPGD[_3_] February 9th, 2011 04:48 AM

$2 Canadian coin

In message "Tim923"
was claimed to have wrote:

OK, some Canadian email me at and I'll mail it.

Send it to our Prime Minster:

24 Sussex Dr
Ottawa ON K1A 0A3
Canada 'eh

I'm sure he'll put it to good use. Better yet, send it without
sufficient postage and without a return address.